Thursday, November 19, 2015

this and that...

this
 
I'm so happy!  Two trees done!  Living room done!  Den almost done!  Entry getting there.  Family room, coming along.  What used to take me a day is taking me four, but I hope to be done tomorrow!

that 


this

It's pouring the rain outside!  If the temp would just drop a bit, it would be a beautiful snow!  Every storm this past two weeks has bypassed our valley.  Sadness!

that

First Amazon package arrived today!  The holidays are happening!

 this

Grace got a part as a villager (chorus) in the High School play.  She'll be busy, busy, busy all December with Bella performances and then January and February with the play.  She's making the most of High School, indeed!

 that

I discovered Peppermint M&Ms!  OH MY GOODNESS!!!  I didn't think it could get any better than the green mint M&Ms but WOWSWER!!!


 this

This is also a new holiday treat discovery.  These are the best pretzels I've had yet.


that

For the past three weeks, I've needed to buy lightbulbs.  We have four lamps needing bulbs.  FOUR and the front porch lights are both out.  You'd think I would remember to get them.  They have been on my every list.  A few days ago, I gave Carol the assignment to "make sure I buy light bulbs."  We've been to Wal-mart, both the north yucky one and the south fabulous one.  We've been to K-Mart, Smith's Marketplace, Shopko and the grocery store.  Do you think we have bought light bulbs? Help me!  Everytime we walk into a store, we get distracted by Christmas decorations and things.  Tonight, I bought light bulbs!  Thirty dollars worth.  And guess what.  We're already out.  I guess I'll add them to my list again tomorrow.
this

Carol and I went to Anderson's in Logan today.  They are a Seed Company but in the wintertime, they become a winter wonderland.  This was my favorite tree in the store. It's a pricey store, but, it is truly fabulous.  Here's one of my favorites! I'm loving red and white trees this year! LOVE IT!!



that

Tomorrow is my favorite grocery shopping day of the year... time to buy our Turkey and Thanksgiving dinner!  Even better... it's almost time to start cooking it!
LIFE IS GOOD!

1 comment: