So, today's thought is short and sweet. I've been dealing with a lot right now and some of it has not been pleasant. (and it's not Kelly. We've not heard from her in almost a year and a half. Although, that's a hurt of it's own.) There's always got to be opposition in something, right? No complaints, just fact. So, I'm trying to keep my eye on "the big picture" and what's great in my life at the moment. It always seems to help! ALWAYS.
So, here's ten completely trivial and yet important to me,today, things I'm thankful for this morning and then my big deep thought for the day....
1. Doug's such an amazing husband!
2. Quayd's going to serve the Lord in California!
3. School is almost over!
4. Grace has only one more year at school all the way in Smithfield!
5. My left foot does not hurt!
6. My friends are more than amazing!
7. My hot tub helps on even the worst of days!
8. I love my hOMe!
9. I love my kids...each and every one, no matter what.
10. There's Diet Coke in both of my refrigerators!
So, my thought, this morning, helps me immensely in times of struggle:
NOW is part of eternity!