Friday, March 4, 2016

And life keeps moving...

I feel like we're moving in fast-forward speed right now.  So much is happening!  No complaints. Another crazy busy day of running, of mission prepping, going in seventeen different directions.  I love the end of the day when everything has come to an end of a productive day!

Yesterday, I picked Carol up at the car dealership where she was getting a tune-up and we ran out for breakfast and some groceries then back home.  No sooner than I'd dropped her off back at her car and come up the hill to our home, Denise called and invited me to lunch.  We've not seen each other in over a week, so I turned around and met her for a quick bite of lunch.  Back to the house and an eventful afternoon of teenagers and their lives, then off to Bunco for me, a YSA activity for Doug, a double date for Quayd and Grace and ZJ and Lydia were hottubbing for the evening.  We all saw eachother again at about 9:45 when our Bishop came for a visit.  (It was the only time this week that we were all three available at the same time.  More on that later.)  Bishop left at 11, and we were almost midnight before bedtime!  Thank heavens for the weekend!

Really and truly, there is so much happening in our life right now that sometimes, my head just spins.  It's insane.  But, I love every second of it and I'm keeping my head above water.  I feel like we are moving in the right direction and that's what matters most.

I touched base with Liza and Aylabelle this morning on Facetime. I said, "Good morning, Sunshine!" She said, "I'm Aylabelle, Grammie!"  okey-dokey, then!  She's a crack up!  She's going to the Magic Kingdom tomorrow and can not wait!  She's very excited and invited me to come with her but I told her that she would have to wait and see me when Aunt Carol and I visit her next, unless we find a non-holiday weekend before then for Doug and I to go!


The kids have half day today and I'm blogging early.  I've got a major project to get done in preparation for YW New Beginnings, which the girls and I are working on together.  I'm making some crafty decorations for it. Tomorrow night, we are having Siblings Dinner at our home.  We've got lots going on Sunday.  It's going to be a busy weekend!  Bring it on! AND it's SPRING!!!  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment