Friday, December 4, 2015

short and sweet

Kara and I had a fun two hour lunch yesterday.  We have such a good visit each time we are together because we have so many things in common.  I love that we can visit for hours and never run out of things to talk about and we don't have to talk about people to keep talking.  She's definitely an uplifting and inspiring friend... one of the things I love about her! Doug asked about our lunch and always smiles that we've been together.  He agrees that she's one of my favorite ladies! Going to lunch with Kara is definitely one of my favorite things!

Other than lunch, and a stop at the Post Office, my day consisted of reading, making a tasty stew and hottubbing.  Period.  I didn't leave home again.  I didn't work on any projects.  I just took it easy all day and night, which was a delight!

Today, I'm "playing" with Carol and Ann in the afternoon and then, tonight, Doug and I have a special date night with Layne and Julie.  Grace has three performances tomorrow and Sunday begins a lot of YSA activity for the holidays.  It's going to be a busy weekend and an even busier week!  I'm loving it!  Monday, I'll begin Christmas my 2015 Christmas blogging.  Life is busy and fun and good! 

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your Christmas blogging and great ideas and recipes!

    ReplyDelete