Monday, January 23, 2017

winter wonderland

according to the weather reporter, five minutes ago, we have had over 35" of snow in our valley since Christmas Eve.  I think they measure out in the valley at the airport.  We are on the bench, higher in elevation and usually get more than the valley floor.  all i know for certain is that we have had a LOT of snow and it is another blizzardy no school Snow Day today.  It is beautiful.  I have only left our home once for my follow-up visit with the doctor, since December 19, when I fell.  i am thankful for this beautiful view outside of every window every day!





there were a few days that it warmed up and about half our snow melted. at onr point, the tire swing was completely buried in the snow.




















1 comment:

  1. I know it's hard to type but it is nice knowing you're still alive! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete