Wednesday, April 20, 2016

life is good

Just a little rambling for the day... or should I say night?

***
We did the the first of our pre-mission shopping.  YIKES!  This is going to be an expensive journey!  But, we are more than willing and very excited to do it!  Now, to teach Quayd to do laundry.  He's begun doing his own a few months ago.  We began with the lesson on hot and cold water.  Here's my little trick to remind him.  Whites go in HOT water because it's HOT in the day when it's light outside.  Darks go in COLD water because it gets cold at night when it's dark outside.  Corny, yes, but he's doing it.  So far, no pink socks!  HAPPINESS!

*** 
Could this girl be any cuter?  She's always trying new things with her hair.  Her banshee knots were out of control curly today, so she reinvented herself just before walking out the door.   And don't ya just love that she's wearing my vintage Phantom of the Opera sweatshirt that is 30 years old!


***

I found this photo of myself and had just taken this photo of Aylabelle while we were on Facetime.  I hear it a lot.  Our eyes.  I see the curls. I get to see her next weekend!  HAPPINESS AGAIN!

 

***
Even Stevens opened in Logan!!  So excited!  HAPPINESS!!


***
 These are the invitations we made for our New Beginnings in Young Women.  They turned out really cute but the whole den had feathers flying around.  We were all coughing and choking on feathers all night long!  Things are coming together.  The girls and I are planning a lovely evening for the YW and it will be a part of their Personal Progress Project.  HAPPINESS, again!
 

***

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment