Saturday, July 1, 2017

Lexi's wedding

After months of thought and planning, Lexi's big day finally arrived.  Everything turned out so lovely and it, truly, was a flawless day!  Loved every bit of it!

the centerpieces were filled with sand and pearls.  We used quaken aspen leaves as filler and fresh
roses and coral kissed hypericum berries and little pearl stems on silver chargers were stunning!


the reception was at the USU Alumni House, and we opted to have the celebration in the courtyard instead of inside.  The weather was perfect and the shade was divine!


half the tables were under the covered patio and half were out on the lawn.


these two lovely ladies, Lexi's friends, entertained us all night long.


I emptied half our home to bring in decor for the vintage romantic feel.


Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese frosting and the monogram C and lace, ivory on ivory.  


the highlight of the evening, for me, was watching Dee dancing with Lexi.  Daddy/daughter dance is always the best for me!  They danced to "I Loved Her First".  PERFECT!


I do not have one single photo of the bride and groom in a pose.  I'm still waiting to see them on social media.  I was too busy to take pix until the end of the evening!


Ryan and his mother joined in.


Dee is my kids hero.  They love to hear his every word of wisdom. I am sure that Lexi cherished this moment too!


beautiful bride!  her gown was literally breathtaking.  Zee said, "MOM!  That's the best wedding gown I've ever seen in my life!"  It was perfect!



followed by the groom, who got the second dance!


this was a tender moment, caught on camera, by accident


I was so happy to have this special time to help celebrate Lexi's big day!


Somewhere I have photos of the luncheon, which followed the temple ceremony, but they have not shown up on my laptop or phone or iPad when I searched.  More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment