Sunday, July 31, 2016

paper chain excitement!

When Liza and Buddy came up for Quayd's graduation, they had barely unloaded the car and told us that Aylabelle had something for us.  Aylabelle handed us a paper chain.  Her last one was a count-down for Disneyland.  And they did another for "how many days until Grammie comes".  This one, I assumed was "Days till Uncle Quayd is a missionary."  BUT.  They told me that I could take off one link every Sunday.  And that was our clue!  HAPPINESS!!!

Aylabelle's latest catchphrase is "When I was a little girl".  It is the sweetest thing in the world to hear her say it.  It's what she uses for her past tense.  It could be something that happened this morning, but she will tell it as "When I was a little girl..."  Oh, I adore this little girl! And now.... She won't be the only little girl for long!   Well, the only little baby...

 Aylabelle is going to be a big sister in January!

This was her silly face with grass in her hair.  The kids thought it was pretty funny!
She cracks us all up because she keeps telling us that she has a baby in her tummy.  Mommy has a baby boy in her tummy and Aylabelle has a baby girl in her tummy!  Which one will it be?!?!  We don't know yet, but we are so excited for them all!

With all of the Quayd excitement, I wanted to wait to share.  I think that by now, Liza has told everyone that she needs to and it's time for me to share the news too!  HAPPINESS!  Baby B is on it's way!

Life is good!!!

4 comments:

  1. So excited for you love, I have been waiting to hear this news from you! Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the entire family!! Aylabelle is going to be the best big sister!

    ReplyDelete