Tuesday, December 6, 2016

letter #17



I got two letters from Quayd yesterday. Here's both of them.  The whole letters:

I'm so sorry mom things have been hectic. I love you! Talk to ya next pday ☹️

Annnnnnd....

And is it possible to buy me three Books of Mormon movies? I gave one
to one of our investigators and they loved it, so, thank you so much for
that!  Love you and am so happy you are my mother!

Elder Corbridge

That's all we got!  I guess that the fact that he's busy is a good thing, right?  I just wish I knew if he needed anything specific for Christmas because I'm mailing his package this week! 

If you would like to mail a Christmas card to Quayd, you can send it to the address below.  Being away from home for his first Christmas will be so different for him!  It would be fun for him to get lots of mail this month!

Elder Quayd Corbridge
CA Redlands Mission
7000 Central Avenue
Highland CA 92346


 P-day  (Preparation Day)

Doing Service
Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment