Friday, March 30, 2018

junior prom 2017

Zeej was so excited to come home to Will's dozen donuts with a note that said, "I donut know what I'll do if you don't go to Prom with me!?"

We went dress shopping the next day and had the best time together, laughing as she tried on about twenty dresses.  I fell in love with a black one but she'd worn black to the Homecoming dance, so she wanted to have color this time.  I was so pleased that she chose only modest dresses to try on.  It was an awesome afternoon date for the two of us and she ended up selecting one that made her feel fabulous, which made me as happy as could be!



But, this was the dress she ended up with... a royal blue beauty!

 
They had a fun time with a fancy formal dinner, then the dance, then a latenight viewing of Shrek.



Group dates are always more fun than one on one!


Zeej with her two best guys, Chad and Will.  


Prom 2017.  Score!  I was really proud of Zeej and Lydia, who wore their prom dresses to church the next day.  The younger girls could see that you can look classy and beautiful and still be modest!  Several comments were made about it.  Good girls, good choices!  Life is good!

1 comment: