Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Merry Christmas!


Thank you for the kind texts and emails, asking why I have not blogged and if we are okay.  We are wonderful.  This past year has been unique in more ways that words can describe.  

I have decided, for many reasons, that I will continue to blog, privately, at the beginning of the new year.  I have made many wonderful connections through blogging that I do not want to lose.  If you are interested in following my blog once it is private, email me or DM me on Instagram.  You can find me on Instagram @sentimentsfrommyhome.  It is only my home decor, not my personal page, but I do post almost daily with holiday decor.

Life is good!  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you posted. I was worried about you and your family. The last post on Dale especially worried me. I'd like to keep following your blog.
    Your friend from Hawaii,
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would still like to get your blog but don't know what your email address is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sis. Corbridge, I have followed your blog for several years now, thank you thank you for the positive, fun, REAL messages you shared. I only read 3 or 4 blogs on a regular basis and yours was one that always left me feeling a bit more positive and excited for life (no matter what it's current challenges may have been). I'm grateful for your wilingness to be open with strangers for so long and want you to know my life was made better by your selfless sharing. I wish you and your family all the best in the years to come. With gratitude, Sharlet Bouchelle

    ReplyDelete